GateMateTM Evaluation Board
Start directly with your application development
The GateMateTM Evaluation Board is a feature-rich, ready-to-use development platform for the CCGM1A1.
It serves as a reference design and for a direct entry into application development. User applications can be tailored to each of the nine available I/O banks. Attaching additional hardware is a breeze thanks to the Pmod connectors: They allow access to a variety of peripheral boards, including motor controllers, sensors, displays and more.
- Nine sophisticated I/O banks
- Two standard 12-pin Pmod connectors
- One high-speed 2.5 Gb/s SERDES connector
- Access to all four clock inputs
- Configuration via JTAG or on-board SPI programmer
- 32 Mbit quad SPI flash
- 512 Mbit SDRAM
- User-selectable core and I/O voltages
- Powered from 5V USB