Cologne Chip AG has been a manufacturer of microelectronic integrated circuits for over 25 years. The company's customers are manufacturers of telecommunications and IT equipment. The family-run company, based in the heart of Cologne, is internationally successful with its ISDN microchips and is about to launch a new product line: GateMate, the first European Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA).
Who we are currently looking for
What we plan to do together
We are looking for a committed industrial engineer for our international sales department to strengthen our FPGA team. Right from the start, you will have the opportunity to contribute as a team player with personal responsibility and creative drive in an international technology-oriented environment.
As an experienced sales professional you are a strong communicator and your heart beats for personal customer contact. Thanks to your technical expertise, you are able to present products that require explanation in a simple and convincing manner. In doing so, you act independently in coordination with the company's management board.
Are you fresh out of university and want to get started right away? No problem: If you have the right technical qualifications and sales motivation, we will prepare you for this exciting job!
What you move with us
- Developing new customer potential and building long-term business relationships
- Maintaining and expanding our international sales network
- Planning, implementation and participation in trade fairs, congresses and conferences (digital and on-site)
- Analysis of target markets as well as competition and market observation
- Collaboration in the conception and design of presentations, advertising materials, catalogs, packaging as well as the website
- Collaboration in the implementation of marketing measures in the field of SEA, SEO and social media
What convinces us
- Successfully completed studies in industrial engineering or electrical engineering/information technology or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in international sales of technical products, ideally in the field of semiconductors
- Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working
- Confident appearance and a strong business sense
- Distinct rhetoric and presentation techniques as well as intercultural skills
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Confident handling of the current MS Office applications
- Occasional travel to our foreign partners
- Driving license
What we offer
- An attractive salary package with a variable component
- A varied job in an exciting working environment
- Independent work in a motivated team with flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Appreciative and familiar working atmosphere
- Joint company events
- Free drinks
- Company pension plan, kindergarten allowance, job ticket, performance-related bonus
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic environment and do you appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the success of a hidden champion? Then we look forward to receiving your complete and informative application documents by e-mail with details of your salary expectations and possible starting date.
More information about our compay can be found at www.colognechip.com.
Cologne Chip AG